Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Clear Shower Curtain Review

#SPSupplies

This shower curtain is super clear and I love that I can watch my son while he takes a bath without having a super soaked floor. It is super thick and water beads on it and rolls down really good. I always rinse it when i myself get out of the shower with our detachable shower head and we still have No soap residue after 2 1/2 weeks of using it which I have yet to have any shower curtain not end up with soap residue from my sons baths as he loves soapy and bubbly baths. It also had a very slight chemical smell but no where near as strong as most that faded after a few hours (most probably would not smell this but I have pregnancy nose, so I smell everything). All in all this shower curtain seems to be super sturdy and strong. I would recommend it to those who are looking for a shower curtain that will last.
You can buy this curtain at Amazon: Shower Curtain Liner
I received this item for free for a honest review. All thoughts are my own and honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment