Wednesday, April 15, 2015

BasicBest Reusable Food Pouches Review

We made Homemade Crockpot Blueberry Applesauce for our pouches to test our pouches out.

Reciepe

ingredients
10 apples, cored, quartered (skins on)
1 pint blueberries
1.5 - 2 cups water

Directions
prepare apples by coring and slicing them
Place the sliced apples, blueberries and water in the bowl of your slow cooker, then cover and set to cook on low for 6 hours, until the apples are very soft
Transfer the apples in batches to a blender and blend
for thicker sauce use less of the liquid from stewed apples

#basicsbest

The pouches come in a set of 4. These pouches were super easy to fill with a tablespoon and and easy to seal tightly. I had no problems out of my pouch while I was eating my applesauce; however, my three year old son who does not know his own strength busted the bottom out on both pouches he ate from in separate days. He also needed help getting the lid on and off. I would recommend these pouches for an adult lunch or older kids not very toddler friendly but still an amazing product cant wait to try smoothies in them soon.

Cleaning was a breeze. We soaked the in soapy water and rinsed. I did have a little trouble with the lid from my sons where he had got some applesauce dropped in the crack but was able to get out after giving a good soak and then using the spray hose to spray directly into the small space.

You can buy these pouches at Basicbest

I received this item for free for a honest review. All opinions are my own and honest.

1 comment:

  1. You can make the food of your baby at home and put it in a baby food container and you can assure that your baby will eat health food.
    Baby Food Storage Container

    ReplyDelete